Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Half term is over


Studying the module UAS (University Ambassador Scheme) which means doing placement in my chosen secondary school, means that I am up to date with pre-University timetable such as the school timetable. This week which has just passed was the half-term for all school and college/sixth – form students.

Overall not much activity has taken place over the past few weeks. I submitted my Mathematics in Society coursework a couple of weeks ago and I am still awaiting the results. I aim to get a god mark on this coursework as it took me a very long time to do and I can honestly say that I did put a lot of thought and effort into my writing.  As a result of this I am very much looking forward to knowing what mark I got.

We just recently had an Open Day on 23rd February. Despite the chilly weather, it was a great success. Attending an Open Day provides an opportunity for prospective students to view the campus and accommodation services. Also they can attend taster sessions and ask the academics any questions they have regarding the programme they wish to study. They can ask the University Ambassadors any questions they have regarding accommodation, University social life and any other non – academic questions which may come to mind.  Our next Open Day is Saturday 13th April, from 10am to 3pm. It is open on all three campuses; Avery Hill, Greenwich and Medway, for all the programmes offered at the University of Greenwich. So for all our readers, who may have missed this Open Day which has just passed, I would strongly advise you to attend the next Open Day. To book, you can give us a call on 0208 331 9000.

No comments:

Post a Comment