Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Coursework Deadlines

Although the Christmas holidays are approaching us, it’s not all fun and games. Coursework deadlines are also fast approaching. Having already submitted 2 pieces of coursework already, I still have another two assignments to submit. The holidays will be a welcome distraction to the mounting work I have to complete.  Coursework this year is far more challenging than last year. Of course it does not help that multiple coursework’s need to be completed at the same time. Nevertheless, it’s bound to get harder next term. This is already evident as i was made aware yesterday, that I will need to submit some coursework at the end of the first week of the next term.
Busy time call for drastic measures. By putting quality time aside to complete coursework is crucial in ensuring that I achieve good marks in all my assignments.  By gaining high marks in my assignments, I will gain confidence in my ability to master the subject of mathematics and will also encourage and motivate me to revise topics in greater detail to perform well in my final examinations.
Academic work aside, it’s snowing today. Although I’m stating the obvious, I thought just point out that the weather conditions are harsh. People travelling to work or school should allow extra time for their journey, or better yet don’t turn up at all. The snow is a welcome at certain points of the year, like nearer to the Christmas holidays, when most people don’t have places to go or people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment