Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Weather

Two more weeks to go then term is officially over. Hoorah! Even though it’s no longer snowing, the weather is still quite chilly. Even so, the snowy weather conditions have not entirely cleared up as it’s quite foggy and slippery on the roads, so watch your step everyone. There are still patches of sleet and ice on the roads.
Due to the adverse weather conditions, I was allowed coursework extensions last week; however I didn’t take it because I wanted to just get it over and done with. See that’s the thing with me, I don’t like to extend things and submit coursework after the official deadline even if I am allowed to. I just like to get things over and done with, never to look at it again. Handing in coursework late, even with permissions makes me stressed, anxious and paranoid. At least the good thing about submitting it on time is that I can also receive my mark on time. I really hope that I get a good mark as I put a lot of effort and energy into that piece of work.  
I’m really looking forward to the Christmas holidays, when I can just sit back and relax and not have to worry about coursework, just for those three weeks. All I want to do is spend time with my family and catch up on gossip with my friends from college. Yes, it’s true; I’m looking for a distraction from university related activities.
As the days are growing shorter and darkness approaches us earlier, I’m just looking to escape from it all and do something different. Not sure what I want to do yet, so we shall have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment