Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Holidays Plans

It’s the final week of the semester. YAY! This means that I’ve got a 3 week break coming up after Friday’s classes. After the Friday classes, a group of my friends and I are going pit for dinner. This is just a celebration for all the hard work we have done and all that we achieved over the past few weeks. I am looking forward to this little get together as it’s a chance to get to know one another on a personal level. Although we all study the same subjects as each other – maths,
This year, my family and I have got a lot planned for the Christmas break. After many years of working non- stop my mum will get a full two week break for the holidays. So she has planned with my brother to go to visit her relatives. While this may sound exciting, I’m not so sure. Having not seen mum’s relatives for over 8 years, it can be a pretty daunting experience. My brother of course is thrilled as it means a chance for him to escape from revision. This is a bad choice seeing as he has exams coming up in early January. But there you go, boys are always looking for an escape route, especially when they’ve got important deadlines looming over them. Although meeting family over the holidays has become a tradition in my family over the last few years, mainly because it’s during the holidays that everyone’s quite free – well freer than usual, it’s a good chance to catch up on everyone else.
My idea of an ideal Christmas holiday is to sit back and catch up on the box. It seems ages ago since when i could sit in front of the television and watch loads of movies without abandon. Well now’s my chance to catch up. I’m especially, looking forward to watching the new Harry Potter film and Eclipse. Yes, I do know these particular movies were released a while ago, but what can you do? See, I told you I was behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment