Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Back to Uni

The first week of term has started and I had my first class of the New Year. My new project for this term is a modelling week assignment. This assignment is a weeklong and involved working in groups of 6/7 (in my case 6) on an unseen, unknown real life based problem. Our real life problem is quite interesting yet challenging at the same time. I won’t go into the details today but stay tuned to next week’s blog to find out the topic of my group project.
I am pretty glad to be back to uni life as I get to see my closest friends again. Of course we did keep in touch with each other through phone calls and texts, but it’s just not the same as seeing each other face to face. We had so much gossip to catch up on, that we preferred to talk during the actual lecture rather than listen to what the lecturer had to say. However, seeing as yesterday was the first day back, our lecturer gave us a half hour break in between the two hour lecture so that we could go out and buy some snacks and also complete some questions based on what we had learned during the first hour of the class. Furthermore instead of having a tutorial class lasting one hour, my group and I finished our discussion on how to organise the project pretty early and so I got to go home half an hour earlier than I usually do. So overall my first day back was pretty great.
Keep reading my blog to find out about my modelling week project and also how I performed on the presentation. Till then ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment