Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Learning Something New!

The last couple of weeks I have been quite relaxed and chilled out considering I  had all term 1’s coursework out of the way, however next week I know that I’m getting at least one piece of coursework to do. It’s a pity I only have 2 weeks to complete it. To some people, two weeks sounds like a lot, but studying for all the other modules, and also studying for this certain module: Operational Research can be quite strenuous at the best of times. Ah well, better make the most of it I suppose.

Obviously I do understand that doing coursework and studying for exams is all part of gaining a good degree. After all, that’s how the majority of subjects are assessed. From last Friday, I got roped into doing a presentation on dyslexia for my mum. So I went to the library and took some books out. I tried to do something different compared to just using the internet. As this was a new topic for me to research into, I thought it would be useful to do my reading from books rather than using the internet, as I can then use the glossary to look up meanings of the words. This just goes to show that you learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment