Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

No more assignments.


I have finally completed my dissertation and submitted it about 3 weeks ago. Overall I feel that I have completed it to the best of my ability. Two days after that I did my presentation based on my school experience in front of the staff members, my supervisor and approximately 10 other students. Before starting my presentation, I felt really nervous, because I thought that I might finish too early. All the presentations were supposed to last for 15 minutes. 10 minutes delivery and 5 minutes for questions, from the floor. We all got marked for the ability to ask interesting questions tour peers and we also had to answer our questions successfully after we completed our presentations.

Nowadays I’m busy with work and on my days off I just go to my cousins house to mingle with them, this weekend just gone, I was staying over at my cousin sisters house. I had a really nice time playing with her son and just hanging around.  I went around the evening time on Saturday, so we couldn't really go out. 
However the morning after we went out to the park considering it was a lovely day. On the way back to her house we all had some ice – cream. Overall I had a really enjoyable weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment